Watercolour Garden Workshop - (Adult Online)
In this fun workshop for adults, we'll learn the basics of watercolours while exploring various techniques to paint beautiful florals. I've compiled 4 of my favourite projects from all my previous watercolour workshops, to make this 4 week course jam-packed with awesome and easy techniques to paint gorgeous and expressive paintings.
When: Starts Tuesday March 21, 6pm - 7:30 ET
Price: $145 +HST
(button to register is at the bottom of this page)
Absolute beginners and intermediate artists are welcome. No supplies necessary. Just bring your imagination and enthusiasm!
- Techniques to add depth and dimension
- Brush techniques to produce beautiful loose florals
- Composition basics
- Creating texture, flow, balance and harmony
- What to look for when buying paints and other art supplies
This would not be complete if we didn't address mindset. This workshop is a judgement-free zone and we'll talk about how to quiet that talkative inner critic who may have opinions about your art journey.
*Supplies needed are watercolour paints, brushes, watercolour paper & a palette (or plate).
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You have an itch to create but don't know where to start.
- You love the idea of painting flowers, and want some guidance to get you going.
- You have some art experience and want to expand your horizons.
- You like to doodle or colour in adult colouring books and want to take things to the next level.
- You like the idea of art as a meditative practice.
- You want to learn to paint for gifts, cards or even to start an art business!
Ready to register?
Got questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.